time 4 a hall of shame!!!

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Hi fellow Punters

Watching the markets over the past couple of years at the spec end has amazed me somewhat. The shenanigans I have witnessed make my stomach crawl. From the huge dumps on a stock with no news in ages that is followed by a disasterous announcement minutes later, to news of a drill collapse and abandon that was delivered to the market over 24 hours after it happened, with massive dumps during that 24 hour period. And the list goes on and on. We all know what's relly happening

I really do believe it is well and truly time for the HC Community to unite and start up a thread or a database naming and shaming rorting and suspect directors that appear and re-appear on the boards of ASX listed companies. We should call it the

Hall of SHAME.

I have definitely witnessed several dozen posters just disappear off the face of the earth over the past year or so. Most I would have to assume got wiped. I must let people know I play the spec end of the market like many on here. High risk, high reward. Very risky when honest reputable people are running these entities, let alone dodgey snake oil salesmen.

I feel that if we had such a database to check fellow investors references and relevant experiences with these directors, we could all make better informed decisions. As a result, many punters would be spared the pain of financial loss and complete ruin at the hands of these criminals.

I imagine that HC admin would not allow such a database on here, and I understand their POV due to the legalities. But that does not stop us from finding a place in cyberspace to post such a list. Let's face it, ASIC does nothing to protect us, so let us help ourselves? Hence, i feel it is only natural we fight to stop these crims stealing investors money, which inturn can ruin our mates'lives.

My proposal would be a simple list tabulated into a format of

-directors name
    -companies they have been involved with
    -description of the bloggers experience
    -rating score of the stink these individuals produce

That's just for a template to run with. I'm sure the more artistic and more thorough people on here could expand on that template.

Any takers?

AIMHOO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.