time 4 a hall of shame!!!, page-34

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Thanks unhedged

Sometimes we are ?all? aware that HC is an open forum, that even the mod can be a rocker ,, hurt smart or fortunate ignorant, or sometime against the odds lucky insider >> they are HC ?mates? including the very enthused up and down rampers .
    Still it was somewhat disappointing to have the comments that it can?t be done , beware the innocent crooks suing you , let alone the powerful and guilty going after you with their salivating lawyers, relentlessly pursuing YOU, the truthful and good to the poorhouse.

In a previous life I have been threatened by angry delusional fraudsters, they gave up when a version of the counterclaim of malicious prosecution was put forward, YES I had to have the $$ for a defence and counter claim, but the eventual negotiated settlement involved the payment of all my costs ( somewhat inflated by my greedy lawyers ,as part of their just reward)

Its NOT defamation to chronicle/point to someone?s history and the amazing confluence of lucky circumstance and improbabilities that have dogged their careers , the amazingly huge number of shares traded before an announcement that materially affects the outlook of the company that they are involved with.
    Its a record of fact and it is history and nothing else..........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.