time 4 a hall of shame!!!, page-40

1. 3,820 Posts.
    I love the way you think, because of the way you write Bookmop. A pitty I never came accross you before.

FWIW earlier today I spoke to a legal eagle about this situ. He advised me of the same thing that I suggested earlier. If you say even the most malicious things about someone, no matter how how rich or poor, you are deemed to be well within your right in the eyes of the law, if you could back the allegations up. Thus, such a blog or database when factual is something that should not land you in hot water.

However, on my 8th Coopers, the thought that if someone else comes and maliciously attacks a director without warrant on your website may pose a problem for the owner of the website? I wish I had asked the legal uncle that in the earlier phone call. I don't know? Would HC be libel if someone on here defamed a director without any proof? Or would that individual be libel only?

Who cares? Get a Russki proxy server to harness a Nigerian website to blog all the dodgey directors on the ASX and good luck to Sherlock Holmes in trying to prove the real origin.

AIMHOO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.