TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Time and Link for Q and A, page-47

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    r
    rookie, pilbara and drum,
    I feel I must take issue with comments you have made regarding Grant's integrity. To suggest he was engaging in bs concerning Mt Peake and the other 2 vanadium players seriously misrepresents his drive and motives for Tivan.
    1.His honesty and transparency are beyond question. Look again at his resume. His years of work with the Singapore Govt and the dramatic turn around of the N T Govt towards TVN do not happen with anybody who does not display the highest most competency and professionalism.

2. Mt Peake. Grant's comments are perfectly rational in the time frames. As leader of the Change Team he was duty bound to give very frequent updates. i.e initially things looked better than expected , but as every forensic scientist knows when you dig a little deeper the worms appear. Again an honest updated appraisal.

3. Cockiness. A high achiever in a number of areas as well as a double degree in law and economics who performs at a rapid pace to achieve results. When during the AMA you get questions that you have already covered a number of times but the questions still keep coming you have to be brief and move on. Time is limited and there are still many more serious points to address from callers.

4. The BoD, the management and the TAG. Only a person of the highest calibre could assemble a stellar cast like this. Each and every one of them are all at the top of their game. They are not going to put their reputations on the line for some pie in the sky outfit.

I could say more but I will leave it there. Suffice to say we are all shareholders in a company that will be transformational in the energy sector, led by an exceptional Chair and supported by a world class team. I urge you all to take part in the SPP. Hugely over subscribed will help ignite sp appreciation which we all want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.