TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Time and Link for Q and A, page-50

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976

Excellent post and I think it is really important to be substance based in our comments.

I have no problem on this forum being the contrarian but what is particularly frustrating are the posters that comment on a very inconsistent basis and when they do about this company and what is being achieved (when we have a week of announcements) - the negative sentiment gets thrown about with little or no balance in the conversation. It is never a linear road ahead for a company of this calibre in the sector. Run the ruler over the progress at PLS. It looked pretty choppy but with the right leadership and strategy it’s become a game changer.

The one aspect I won’t accept goes to personal attacks on GW’s integrity. I have zero tolerance for that. I spent the best part of 11 months last year as part of the CMT and a number of those months being in Grant’s team. Whether you warm
    to the bloke or not, you cannot in any way question his commitment to this company and shareholders. Through out the CMT he believed in us shareholders that took on the 249D pathway and once he believed our cause he took a massive leap of faith to get involved and lead us through a time where we were hitting ground zero pretty fast. Grant is true to his word, thinks straight and talks straight. Has a low tolerance for bullshit and his INTEGRITY is first rate. So the sentiment that he has misled us around Mt Peake seriously has no basis. Let’s recap and keep to what has been said publicly by Grant:

- as part of the review he said the team at Tivan was great and financial back office not as bad as expected. And that TIVAN was very valuable.

- he never overstated or was overtly positive about Peake. It became apparent throughout the review Peake had issues around being commercially viable. For that reason team Tivan was deployed quickly and Speewah came to pass to match the strength of the Tivan tech.

- the company can do Speewah. KRR was never in it for roast or project delivery. Tivan has Stefan on cost and delivery, the have the ear of governments and massive tailwinds which haven’t been present before.

- Tivan is well in play with CSIRO.

- the company can raise finance - we have seen that without giving away the farm. Yes there are serious $$$ to be raised as we moved forward but let’s assess where we are at and what has been achieved. SP closing at placement price makes sense with SP in play. We avoided the 17% collapse and would have closed around 0.06 on a normal raise.

- the real upside with the raise is the positive feedback and sentiment that has been created. Big end of town is very happy and that’s important for us.

- What we all must not lose sight of is that the sector is deficient and honestly scam ridden. GW reserves the right to criticise others given the appalling state of corporate governance in the sector. He isn’t part of the the club & investors that peddle the bullshit and quick flips on a raise for example. We MUST differentiate ourselves from our so called “peers” - of which our former MD is still a peer & that should be enough said!

- so back to integrity - GW is all class, credible and to the point. He has ego and a healthy amount of it is needed to get the job done. Having said that with me and others he has always been respectful, upfront, doesn’t oversell the story but f* me he is solution driven and steps ahead of all of us in terms of navigating a future for this company. Investing in management and good governance is the key. The project now has phenomenal upside but risks still prevail of course. Who best to navigate over the next 3 years is GW, the board and his management team.

- finally of course those other players are talking to each other. Im
    sure there is talent there that would love to join Tivan. We are market leading and I think first to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2249 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 11817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.