CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

CEO have done the right thing and over time it will repair, to...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    CEO have done the right thing and over time it will repair, to be honest I sold out a lot higher. But have kept a keen reentry eye. To be fair the Sp was always going to drop back as funding and acquisition was sorted out, and the general market did not help. As winter sets in not much is going to happen to spring and a lot would have been thinking that, but on the announcement of the cap raise price I think it will put a big floor underneath and give it a great base with funding to work from. It speaks volumnes of mark that the money is going to be there and I expect over the next 12 month the sp will appreciate with the work done. And be unrecognizable from where CEO is today.
    While a lot it seems are holding higher, one can take comfort in that this actually looks like moving from acquisition to Jorc fairly quickly with a quality resource and then on to mining probably within 3 years. Most on here are not traders as they would have been stopped out and moved on.
    But after the cap raise we shall likely see on announcement of raise a move to around there. Then as the market likes certainty a slow climb on the bedrock created. I will be buying on the troughs and accumulating as with a 12 to 18 month outlook a 100+ % returns will be possible and in my book while others stress and chase the magical, couple of 100% in a day they are few and far between and CEO has money to made written all over it, but comes with that a 12 month plus outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.