BHP 0.85% $44.39 bhp group limited

time and price

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have enclosed a chart with a few recent time cycles and also some future times to look for
    I am still very bullish BHP, and probably even more so than when i was at 3350
    95 days seems to be a good time period for BHP ( rather than 90) and as highlighted very close to the day on major turns. So in order for the bullish trend to continue we should have pull back from this turn date now. Personally it will try and retest below 40 but it wont get past 3850
    It took 285 days for high at 48 and in my view it will take that amount of time to adjust in price ( 30 July 08) before our next major leg up which is very likely to be 56 as indicated and it could be as early aa November 08
    The pink circles are indications of where the price could be and i must say i prefer the dotted blue line as course of action

Long positions to look for in coming weeks months
    - any touch of lower triangle red line
    - any higher swing bottoms of the red line
    - any break out above the red triangle line
    - a break above the high of last week

Short positions
    - first lower swing top from turn date now
    - any break below the red triangle line

Summary
    As you all know BHP is a big part of our index so when you see major falls or rises overseas BHP listings it doens mean repeats here.
    But more importantly, if the Dow has big or small rises it will also reflect somewhat in the price of BHP rather than following of the commodoties
    It looks as though the March low XJO will/is confirmed as a turn in market, so therefore you would have to have a major problem for BHP to ever get back to 24 or even 32

So happy tradings and i hope my thoughts help someone
    Good Luck but you wont need it with BHP LOL

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.39
Change
-0.380(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $225.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.52 $44.68 $44.21 $228.3M 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $44.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.40 13049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.