HGO 4.29% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

time and value, page-3

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Allan ,you said, No wonder people are selling.
    I think lots of people are looking for excuses .ESG is being flogged off also ,and if Santos got such a great deal then ESG would be well above $1 .
    The real reason these companies are getting flogged to well below their proper value is one or two of the big players that move the market here are selling everything .They dont care about value .
    To sell a stock nearly half its cash value is a disgrace from some of the instos on the ASX .
    Its a disgrace that regulators allow such gross mispricing to be forced on so called free markets .The fact is that the big players move the market to wherever they want ,unchecked .The power balance is too lopsided when stocks can be forced into massive mispricing .All too often I see posters blame a company's fundamental performance as reasons for the poor share price performance ,and I think that blame is being totally misplaced .
    Blame the reckless ,unchecked instos for flogging many of our Aussie shares to way below cash value .
    Having said that ,this creates incredible opportunities for some that saved some powder .HGO could be considered a near perfect investment when it comes to risk versus reward and in these uncertain times a company holding lots of cash cannot go broke ,but will one day reflect its true value, probably when the instos have finnished having their fun .I think its time that the regulators began to question massive market irregularities like gross mispricing of some stocks .Some funds are abusing their position of power .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $382.2K 5.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80776 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 111582 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.