A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

Hi everyone. This is aimed at the oldies from 12 months ago and...

1. 75 Posts.
    Hi everyone. This is aimed at the oldies from 12 months ago and perhaps the newbies here too. The goal is to provide perspective and then hopefully learn about some of the new stuff that I may have missed.

I moved to the US 1 year ago and parked all my A2M shares in the bottom drawer. Back then, the price was struggling to break above $2, and people were laughing at the idea of the $3 party (sorry for speaking their names but are Hokey and RollsRoyce still around?).

At the time, there was a lot of contention around the "China study" and although the results of the 60 people trial were in, we were still waiting to hear anything about the 600 people (or more) trial. Also there was a court case happening with A2M and Lion about the A2 branding that kept getting pushed back. (I'm disappointed to see that they are still bragging about A2 protein on their website).

There were a few bright individuals who campaigned that the company was still in growth mode, but there were more naysayers who were content with their 20c or 50c profit and said this was a dead or sideways stock (probably the day traders). Jump to now and I already missed the $7 party, whaaat? Now for personal reasons I'm looking to sell most (but of course, not all) of my position.

I just have a few questions for those willing to answer.
    - Is there any progress on the human trials / studies?
    - Is there any update on the Lion court case?
    - Is there any pertinent "new" news that's come up in the last 12 months?

I'll use this information to determine how much to keep in the drawer. From a technical analysis POV it's clear the price is going to keep going up (seems to be slowing down but still upward) so I just need to check myself on the fundamentals. Appreciate any informative responses even if they are 1 line summaries. I'm not being lazy, I'm looking to reconnect with people and also provide hopefully a refreshing perspective, because I used to look at this forums all day long for 2 years and it got kind of dreary and repetitive.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.