A2M 1.73% $6.46 the a2 milk company limited

Time Capsule: 12 Months Ago, page-11

1. 75 Posts.
    Hi guys, thanks so much for the detailed responses.

Great to hear that we're on top of the CFDA registration stuff. I'd like to believe that's already priced in but it could still provide some surprises when the reality hits. Also exciting to hear about the new product concepts (the protein powder and pregnancy formula). Again that has no tangible value until it hits but it could be a great runup depending on how they market it and trial it and all of that. Price right now seems fair but it could go either way with uncertainty, as it has in the past. No doubts Synlait are keeping up with A2M too. I remember they listed about a year ago now too. I wanted to buy at $3 and regret it now after the recent run.

Also thanks for the recommendation on the a2 chocolate milk - haven't tried it but will definitely add it to my next grocery load.

Overall I'd love to keep my whole holding in tact and even add to it, I know we're still in a long term upward and this could even be the next Blackmores, but after my relocation and all of that, money is tight so I need to sell some. I decided to keep about 3/4 in my portfolio and sell some other losing stocks instead. The remaining 3/4 shares will certainly be locked away in the bottom drawer, within a safe, within a bank vault, in an underground bank, on a different planet such as Neptune. That way I know they'll be safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.