LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

JJ - You are WRONG.I've watched your posts for many months and...

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    JJ - You are WRONG.

I've watched your posts for many months and you know that I have a problem with apologists - of which you have often been the largest here.

Whilst we've witnessed the crash of this company you and those unrealistic optimists here have bumbled along on the unfounded hope that things will pan out to everyone's satisfaction.

They have not.

Eric Noyrez' entrance as I have said time & time over was a golden opportunity to radically shake up so many aspects of Lynas' operation.

In actual fact what has happened is that he has slotted into a convenient fabulously paid role put there by NC with little tangible result.

If his technical knowledge is so superior don't you think he could have harnessed metallurgy to address flow/cracking process failure at LAMP? Don't you think that he should have engaged effective PR - I suggested getting Martin Sorrell onboard as non-exec many times.

No, what you have are bodies filling these roles and not producing what is expected or improving the company's prospects ON ANY LEVEL.

One poster just mentioned that the problems are SYSTEMIC - and that's where your wide-eyed optimism falls over - because he's absolutely right.

If there was a different culture amongst the board, and the spoils of implosion weren't so potentially great (which, don't fool yourself, they are - they stand to make probably much more personally if Lynas is subject to an hostile t/o than from salary).

I'm also flagging those poor souls - destined to become poorer, obviously, if they are invested - who tu'd your last post.

It's fine to be General Custer if you want - but it's no plan for a rewarding retail investment - as today's qtrly should have proved to you.

Stop being an apologist for ineffectual management - because today - yet again - you've seen the result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.