LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

What they put in the press is libelous, what they say in public...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    What they put in the press is libelous, what they say in public is slanderous. I guess you don't remember the battle that preceded Lynas being granted a license to operate. It took a long and expensive, especially to shareholders who endured massive share dilution, court battle to resolve. Once victorious, management declined to press charges against the individuals responsible. We shareholders are now paying for that mistake. Chill, relax and be patient. It will once again take court action to halt this politically motivated attack on The LAMP. There is nothing rational about their position but that doesn't matter in the world of political spin. Until then, LYC shareholders will suffer. We can forget about Japan intervening, the Japanese backed Samurai bonds have been well received by investors. This tells me Malaysia will stop short of cutting off RE supply to Japan but will be free to make political fodder of LYC shareholders. This will be resolved in our favor, the facts are on our side, but not anytime soon.

https://www.nasdaq.com/article/mala...samurai-bond-first-in-30-years-20190308-00099
    Last edited by zeropointmind: 25/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.