JRV 6.67% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

time for a change

1. 937 Posts.
    Below you will see a link to the Young Witness. The story includes a picture of Duncan and Helen Foster, the Young Office Manager, who I understand is his daughter.

Duncan has also appointed a number of other members of his family to the staff of Jervois.
    In itself, there is nothing wrong with this, as long as the employees appointed are the best available to fill the position(s).However, it is my understanding that none of
    the positions have ever been advertised.

I could be wrong on this and would be happy to be proved so, if Deepdiver or someone else from the company could let us know the details of the job adverts and where and when they were placed.

Now, given the above and some of the other incomprehensible actions taken by Jervois Management recently and their complete lack of understanding as how to run a company properly, I defy any shareholder (other than cpsu & turtledove & DD) to argue that now is not the time to seek major changes to the Board and in senior management.

http://young.yourguide.com.au/news/local/news/general/process-outlook-improves/1374327.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $696.3K 42.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4377260 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 326347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.