CUV 2.87% $15.39 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

You make it sound as if this is a cash burning capital raising...

1. 15,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3893
    You make it sound as if this is a cash burning capital raising dud stock, not a highly profitable market leading company with a monopoly position and a huge pipeline.

I guess if you want a company that is trying to rush things and move fast you can invest in something like MSB. Having a bit of experience in the biotech space though I quite like the conservative approach they take, and in the long term I'm guessing the market will reward the company for this approach.

With respect to management and compensation, I do somewhat agree with the compensation being a bit too large, however I think the company is better off with people like Wolgen at the helm. He's clearly driven and certainly knows what he's doing. It wasn't luck that allowed them to become one of a select few of biotech stocks with such strong fundamentals. He is also certainly very much incentivised to do well for shareholders due to his very large position in the company.

If you want a change maybe a change in investment to a cash burning biotech trying to rush things? I think the company is doing very well as it is (share price will take care of itself eventually)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.39
Change
0.430(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $771.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.96 $15.39 $14.83 $2.149M 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 590 $15.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.41 1079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.