CMD 40.0% 0.7¢ cassius mining limited

huonscott: There does not seem to me to be any "ramping it up"...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    huonscott:

There does not seem to me to be any "ramping it up" as you suggest.  In fact, the whole process of the rise to its current level seems to have been fairly ordinary and without massive swings in either direction.  There has not been a mass dumping of shares into the market by the sophisticated investors who took part in the recent capital raisings either which gives me some comfort.

Sure, we got a speeding ticket the other day but other than that it has been business as usual.

I would love to buy more at the moment but do not have the available funds.  I bought in early as previously detailed on this thread and therefore find it strange to be buying more at 400%+ than my original entry price.

I then reflect on the fact that I bought Yowie (ASX:YOW) at $0.35 when others had paid only $0.175 and it went on to make me a nice return selling out in the 70c range.  It all comes down to "Anchoring" and how our brain selects an initial reference point and bases future decisions around that point.

In my case, my "Anchor Point" (my entry point) for GLF is $0.004 and with the price at $0.017 at the moment, it appears to me to be an expensive buy.

However, someone new to the stock may look at it and feel that there is a lot left in it and at $0.017 (their "Anchor Point") it represents good value.

I am sure in weeks and months to come, I will look back at this post and wonder why I did not buy more.

Good luck to you all and please read my disclaimer carefully - this is not financial advice, never was and never will be.

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.

If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored.

No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.794M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $49.50K 6.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2551166 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 271195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.