MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

time for a chart

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I thought it would be a good time to post a chart...not because it looks good, but because there's been some 'technical' talk today and the chart might help to highlight some of these points

vendor rightly said "...Technically you wouldnt even be interested in this stock at the moment and nor should you have been for over two months..."

We all know that that big red candlestick was the day the updated IRR was released, and really the stock has never recovered since then...As vendor said the next day it broke to the negitive side of all moving averages...it has only twice been above the 13EMA and only briefly...currently it's sitting below all of them...Bollinger Bands are close together, but price is clearly in a down trend in the bottom half of the BB...Price might drift lower (green arrow) but I think only slightly...It appears that there is some pretty solid support around 21.5-22c...Volume is light and also below all 3 MA...OBV, a bit hard to see clearly, is also falling...MACD is slightly under the zero signal line...But the clearest indicator showing what the stock is doing is the Stochastic...

I have been playing around with the Stochastic lately and have added a 9 WMA to it ( I highly recommend this to everyone that uses Stochastic...it's the yellow line )...The Stochastic is currently falling (green arrow) but it will turn and when it does, thats the entry...I have found the best entry signals are generated when that yellow line crosses upward through both the red and blue lines from below the 20 signal line, make sense ? Now IMO this stock is only a few days away from a reversal...this will happen the day after the 9WMA crosses the Stochastic to the upside, it could happen by the end of this week...we shall see

Any comments and observations welcome...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.