BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

time for a cold shower

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    ADAMS accession no. ML13326A858

Public Meeting Request & Update on Pilot Project in WY.

Mineral Ablation, LLC (MA) have requested a public meeting with the NRC. The discussion about how to treat Ablation in the U mining space regulatory framework is about to begin. I’m unable to post the document here, so you can retrieve it from http://adams.nrc.gov/wba/

Investors should be aware that the so-called “5Mt per hour” unit can in fact not produce more than 15lbs of Ablated material per run, nor can it produce more than 150lbs per annum under the old regulations. The new/current regulations have even lower limits, but BLR has till 27 Aug 2014 to continue to operate under the old regulation.

The recent media from the company suggesting the recently acquired ore stockpiles are going to be a short term source of cash appears at odds with the fact they cannot legally process it in commercial quantities. 15lbs per run and 150lbs per annum sounds like “lab scale” testing to me.

Some questions arise:
    How can a 5Mt/hour unit actually be tested properly if you can’t produce more than 15lbs per run (150lbs of ore feedstock); I can’t imagine they’d risk breaking the law either so this is the scale of testing we’re looking at. Are they telling us they’ve run the machine to 1.36% of nameplate capacity and the results are “better than expected”?

This in my view is alarming since it suggests they were unsure the technology could/would work at larger scale…..that’s not quite the line being fed to date……
    Anyone’s guess about how long it will take to resolve the regulatory issues, but this is now the first official indication BLR are going down the approval process track. If it’s as onerous and thorough as any other Uranium licensing process I would not expect speedy resolution.

The fact it has been stated there will be short term revenue injections based on the sale of ablated ore stockpiles; the proposal to investors that it’s just business as usual is shameful in my view, and it does not disclose the true difficulties or timeline that lies ahead.

Will BLR even be in a position to take advantage of the coming Uranium boom….this is the question.

Some of the more persuasive cheerleaders here should inject more balance into the BLR discussions, it’s your moral responsibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.