BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

…“after this meeting, MA will submit a detailed legal/regulatory...

1. 59 Posts.
    …“after this meeting, MA will submit a detailed legal/regulatory letter to NRC staff and OGC for its consideration of the ablation technology and its place in the mining process with respect to the Atomic Energy of 1954 as amended by the Uranium Mill Tailings Radiation Control Act of 1978. In this letter, MA will offer detailed historical and LEGAL/REGULATORY EXPLANATION of its position on these potential interpretations, and such explanations will be a significant portion of the presentation during the aforementioned requested public meeting.”

Seems that they have waited until the right time to table their interpretation and legal arguments with regards to the relevant Acts and also have a plan B…. sounds like good business sense and practice to have a plan A (keep your cards close to your chest until the right time) and also have a plan B in place…. rather than spending all monies building a mine and infrastructure, and hoping that you’ll get all the necessary items/permits in place/approved by the time the site is finished – that is simply a gamble and I’d be more concerned about that buddy – so why don’t you go back to your thread, take your own advise and post some balanced concerns over there…. Only then can you come here and lecture others about moral responsibility……

IMO & Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.