SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

time for a comparision, page-2

1. 5,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    P.S

Also to consider, this is not some oil and gas company that has a MCap this size that may be big if they find oil, or they have found oil but don't know if it will be commercial, or don't know if they will be able to get funding, or will be Cap Raising next week (it has been done already).

Or a biotech company that is in early stages of testing a new wonder product on the verge of a major deal. Or even a new one that has a deal but now needs to see if they can sell anything commercially (the often forgotten real challenge for that myriad of little wonders). Or some other technology company trying to make it big.

Or the next mining company trying to prove up it's resource that MAY make it if they can find enough stuff in the next five years or get the JV deal they need as long as the price of the commodity doesn't collapse in the mean time..

OK, I think you get the point. This still has it's risks, as all stocks do, but SBL do HAVE a JORC resource, and HAVE cash in the bank, and ARE going into production now with a resource that IS in hot demand.

As someone else so eloquently stated today, "it is the perfect storm"

OK, I am starting to ramp a bit, I am sorry I am quite excited about this little gem of a find. Every time you find one you have to pinch yourself to see if you are dreaming.

Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.