NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Time for a healthy pullback, page-78

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hey all. Haven't posted on HC for quite a while as life has been quite busy and frankly i don't find the time. I have been a long term holder and user of Nearmap since the early days when there was no pay wall. Throughout the years, i have found Nearmap has become a crucial part of our business and now pay an annual subscription of $3k. We use the imagery on a daily basis and rely on the regular fly overs which has cut down on our site visits by half over the last 3 years. We are in the business of land development and surveying. I am posting this not for personal gains but just to say that the OZ market has not matured yet. The industry is still growing and more and more consultants, profesionals, the public and private sector are realizing the benefits of current imagery. For all those who doubt the future of high res aerial imagery, rest assured, it has become ingrained in many business models and companys will pay big $ for this. This will continue to grow in OZ and in the US it had only just started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.