GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Spot on @GCar and @Battleship, patience pays dividends. If it...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Spot on @GCar and @Battleship, patience pays dividends.

If it all becomes too much to of an emotional battle then perhaps it's time to step back and take a breath. Take time to see if you are reacting to factual problems that have been admitted by the company, or whether it's just speculation that's making you uncomfortable. Reassess your investment decision against your original thesis.

Individual stocks are all caught up in sector wide downturns, the market has a herd mentality.

If you believe that battery materials as a sector, and lithium specifically, has enormous potential then simply go through the candidate companies until you find the ones that show the greatest potential for growth, combined with the attributes that you seek to ensure that they meet your risk/reward ratio.

Given the vast sums, the growing $billions, that have already been committed to the space by the ICE vehicle manufacturers and Big Oil, governments and investment houses, I personally have confidence in the future of the sector.

When we consider the board @Thesi, I have no problem so far at all. I'm very impressed by some, others I know little about. Independent directors do play an important role though in "keeping the bastards honest" as Don Chipp once opined. (Millennials , look him up.)

Consider the makeup of any board of a major public company. The board members are usually brought on to balance the overall level of knowledge and skillsets that enhance their considerations and decisions. I don't expect to hear anything from board members directly, that is not their function.
    External communications from any company are handled by the minimum number necessary to keep the message consistent.

I mentioned in a previous post related to investor relations that I was unhappy with the GXY website. To expand on my comment somewhat, I would encourage HC posters to go and explore the website today.

https://www.gxy.com

Checkout the whole thing. Check the number of hyperlinks that go nowhere, not even the ones to our share registry, Computershare, work. There is no investors' calendar with expected announcements or AGM dates. The page on "what is Lithium" looks like it was copied from a 1960's school textbook.

Fixing the website wouldn't cost a fortune, nor would maintaining it. It sure would be a good idea though, in order to present a better public face to our future customers, partners and investors.

Maybe even our current ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.