GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

First time poster here, I have been holding GXY since late 2016...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    First time poster here, I have been holding GXY since late 2016 as a long term investment, and lurking this forum for a couple years now, where I have found some very useful information, research and opinion from many who post, so thanks to those who have been making valuable and meaningful contributions over time.

I must come forth and say, threads like this calling for a new board are utterly ridiculous. The amount of negativity that has saturated GXY forum here for many months now is enough to make me finally create an account.. I guess once I have done I will just crawl back under the rock I came from, but regardless I feel compelled to say something.

So many assumptions and people's own non-reality perceptions being posted up the last number of months, 95% of it is utter garbage, monsters created from fearful and greedy minds. So many unjustified claims and accusations, especially against management. Apparently all caused by managements communication or lack thereof and supposedly wouldn't happen if they just announced something. I do not agree that management are responsible for the made up tainted thoughts, perceptions and deluded conclusions in other peoples minds.

Too much impatience, and so disappointing to see the lack of faith, turncoats, and poison being spewed all over the place this past 6-12 months. Honestly, I do feel annoyed at times reading it all. Feel sorry for management if they have been reading some of the garbage, does anyone really think they want to make this company a failure, given it's potential? I am sure their reputation is more important than receiving fat paychecks and taking the company nowhere but downhill.
    I have to hand it to those who have given their time to try and keep the positives in focus this past year.

As has been said too many times, ALL the lithiums got chopped in half, and GXY has a much bigger short position clouding it than all of them. The share price is not due to bad management or communication.

I personally don't have an issue with managements style, I quite like it actually. My observation is that they are often damned if they do and damned if they don't. There's always a bunch who say, "that didn't need an announcement or trading halt for that", or if they don't do one there's a bunch saying they should have had one, or should have done it on a different day etc. Can't please them all. Always someone with something to complain about regardless. And how much workings goes on in the background that we know nothing about. Management can't go telling everything just to make you feel more secure. It's easy to sit there and be critical of every little thing one can think of without any real idea of the works going on behind the scenes that make half the things being whinged about so pointless. I think many of the negative people here should simply stop and consider that. Then again, maybe they can't because they are just after quick money? Or ruled by their out of control emotions and building up of the collective snowballing of poisonous negativity, or just ulterior motives. Whatever it may be.

It's rather obvious Galaxy is in a great position now and heading in to the future it is not hard to see that when the pieces of this puzzle come together the vista of the Galaxy will be dazzling.

In the meantime, have patience, and some faith and trust, not just in management, but in your own decision to invest in this company and the potential it offers, I guess most long term investors here already do. But those who don't how about let management do their job and enough of the impatience, I feel when we need to know about something, we get informed, otherwise let them get on with the job. The deals will be completed when they are completed, if not then another course of action will come in to play. No point watching the clock because it just makes everything take so much longer and seem like nothings happening when in reality there is. Step outside your own limited perspective.

Remember, you came in this world with nothing, and that's the way you're going to leave here.
    If money rules your life, (and living on this forum spouting so much negativity while waiting for an SDV deal), you will never be happy, you are the same person whether money is in your pocket or not.

Good day friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.