CRI 7.69% 1.2¢ critica limited

Time For A New BOD, page-7

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Luvlife, PA and all those seeking change.

Change can be good. But I don't agree, and have never agreed, with change for change's sake. In anything. I believe that change has to have a purpose. Unlike my mate who says that all change is good.

If you are demanding change of leadership at the AGM, don't you have to know first who is nominating, and what change(s) those nominees are intending/mooting/promoting?

The notice calling for director's nominations contains this: "Any nominations must be received at the Company’s registered office no later than 5:00pm (WST) on the 15th of October 2021". So as a matter of procedure, that's it. No further nominations are permitted now. So who are you going to vote for?

What if there are no nominations except the present encumbents and maybe a few others whose agendas/backgrounds have not yet been published? Will you automatically go for the newbies? Good luck with that.

What if there are no nominations except the present encumbents? Will we have to bear with the same "debate" by dissidents on this forum for another 12 months?

I reckon I will take hoaxthenerd's advice and see you in 5 years. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $7.609K 634.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4468238 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1768886 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.