FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

I actually had no problem with the content about how he sees the...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    I actually had no problem with the content about how he sees the war impacting the markets. The majority of the first part seemed to simply portray facts, and his projection that it might help Australian companies fill the gaps makes sense. Nothing to argue there.

My issue is that he finds this exciting times. There is nothing exciting about war. There's nothing exciting about someone invading their neighbour and threatening to destroy anyone who tries to help, which he has the means to do.

And I don't really care about what the west might portray in the media or if they are to blame. I don't need to listen to anything the media says because of 2 simple facts:
    1. Ukraine wasn't attempting to invade Russia
    2. Russia invaded Ukraine regardless.

There's no excuse for that. Maybe the West didn't help calm tensions, but does that give Putin the right to destroy the lives of Ukrainian citizens? Should be be able to invade a neighbour just because they wanted to join NATO, because they felt threatened by him (and he's subsequently shown they have a reason to be afraid, not to mention already annexing Crimea).

And back to my original point, do we want our chairman of FGR to be someone who is excited by the consequences of war?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.