Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 8 GB
    Boot ROM Version: IM121.0047.B1E
    SMC Version (system): 1.71f22
    1Tb hard drive. Window 7

I run parallels to utilize charting software. Run a second screen. both 1920 X 1080. 21.5 inch mac and 22 inch Samsung.
    So I can float charts onto the second screen.
    It is two operating systems in one.
    I use Mac mail, Firefox, Windows office. i.e. came from previous machine.

Why a Mac?
    Well because I am not a gamer, I worked out I did not need a Ferrari when an Audi can get me there just as quick and more safely. Better fuel economy!!

I crack up watching commercials and got rid of paid tv because now you pay to watch the commercials.
    One of my sons is a process control engineer and has set up a network, that they can link into when visiting.
    i.e. from laptops.

Included in the net work is a media hard drive with movies and tv series. So basically have watched Arrow and Last Resort.i.e. 2013 series. Probably take me the next year to watch what is stored. Can watch on mac or 32 inch tv in my office. So basically when I am with the boys I have a hard drive that is uploaded with what they have, and this is transferred to my system.

I looked at the overall power usage and now use less power than my previous computer. Once you exceed 22 inch monitors the power usage more than doubles.

So to be more convenient, better operating system,
    flexibility, easy to use low and low power usage went Mac.
    Have had dell, and a compiled machine built in Cairns.

Mac will see me out with Dell as the only option. IMO.

Finally a lot of people who buy mac, just use bootcamp and windows. Basically like a conventional machine, but using better quality hardware.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.