FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Trebs, I agree. Confidentiality isn' this companies strongest...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Trebs, I agree. Confidentiality isn' this companies strongest virtue. I have always wanted to have a reason to be optimistic with this one, but the CME days have always left me a big doubtful, even though the story was good.

I was also sifting through through the history of the CME creation; Tim Kestell and Peter Pynes (former Perth stock brokers).. Emerald Capital, Optimised Investments, in and out of all sorts of different associations.. they have really been on the move in the last few years. Hard to kind out a good deal of information on how well appreciated they have been in recent ventures. I think the integrity of the people that relist these old shells (this was CME formerly GTM for those unaware) does matter. Birds of a feather flock together they say.

BIV (Blue capital Limited) is a new one emerging from these fellas. I wonder if BIV will have a similar 'growth' on anticipated news like CME? Might be a good one to get into at 2cents.. ride it to 10cents and hop out before one of the big wigs decides to dump 100 million shares.

The following directors that replaced this duo tried to make it sound like they were a new ship and that unlike the former boys, they had shareholders interests at heart. Then they move onto GLN and guess who is one of the biggest shareholders?!?! If this was not accidental, then it seems they were closer to each other than they dared to make out.

I am not making any conclusive statements, but it appears after scratching the surface, that there is a fairly close nit group at work here. I can't help wonder if the latest directors are somehow loosely linked to the same bunch. Not saying it is something clandestine.. just wouldn't mind some peoples input into what they know good, bad whatever.

For people that have positions in the higher end of town, I'd would have expected to be able to find more info online but they have been hard to track. In future investments, if the water looks too murky, I wont be diving in.

For the time being, I will stick in with this one. I pulled out a good portion of my holdings while it was up over 5cents. Still hold quite a few as the story is still good. Just hope it turns out to be more than a story. I have hope for this one but thought it fair to paint the other side in case anyone calls me a one eyed FSE ramper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.