STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Fellow S/H,Haven't posted here for quite some time, and the...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Fellow S/H,

Haven't posted here for quite some time, and the amount of absolute waffle, criticising, and predictions without any factual backup or new source of information announced by management that has been discussed on the forum is amazing. It has to be understood that results cannot be achieved overnight!! Whilst there is this waffle, there remains the cool heads in Reiner and Aps, who base their arguments on facts rather than guess work!

Ang43, do you really think Halcion was a greater prospect than Tele and Pharma. I'd be interested to know what Halcion's contact details are? Could you please provide me with a contact number and address of their main office??? I would love to speak to "Con Kostakis" ('MD') of Halcion. All I can find on Halcion is that its registered in Panania, NSW. Also Ang43, please provide me with evidence of Halcions net profit/(loss) for the FY2010.

Tele device is actually approved by health authorities for use in Aust, UK, NZ & EU, and STI is in the process of introducing the device to US and India markets as we speak. There are approx 500 units currently operating in Aust & UK markets and the proposed listing on AIM will certainly increase exposure. The Pharma plant on the other hand, we have been advised by management, has commenced operations and is in the process of delivering on its contract. KHA, needless to mention, is/ has commenced sales.

As I have said previously (blatently obvious), the blockbuster product is the HDA!! Judging by the announcement due to be released on Wednesday, STI is in a really exciting position. However, lets wait and assess the fact and detail of the announcement before any drastic predictions are made. We all know that the device is patented and that it 'works', however its a matter of being patient and observing how this plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.