ADO 6.52% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Time for a Propper Update

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    I think shareholders are owed a proper update on how our company is progressing

3 Months since the AGM where we were given a reasonable presentation on our status (after a long period of no information at all)

The lack of material developments since then and a quarterly which did not provide much hope leaves many questioning their investment at present.

Many on the Board, Management and Staff have significant holdings which is great , I dont believe any have sold any significant parcels which is great.

But, they are also aware of everything that is happening behind the scene's - hopefully they see progress and whilst we have not seen material announcements yet we are leading towards big things

The problem is we seem to be treated like children and get drip fed bit and pieces of information , which sometimes further require deciphering to work out what is going on.

I am very happy to have seen my investment in this company grow significantly - many thanks , however now I find myself, like many significant holders, trying to justify how I can have so much invested in a company where I really have no idea what is going on ....

I wonder how some sitting on the board would feel if the shoe was on the other foot ? Would they keep their millions invested in XYZ if they saw no meaningful announcements and were informed on a "need to know" basis ? Collaborator 10 mentioned in a quarterly in the US and then silent ? Trial in Turkey required that would take a few weeks - silence

We endlessly are speculating as we are told nothing.

If management are afraid of the TGA then give us a Battery Update

But surely we can get guidance on where we sit with Life Sciences in the UK ? Malaysia ? Phillipines ? Europe ? America ?

11,000 + Shareholders are restless

All we want is to know how our company is tracking

OUR COMPANY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20.42K 928.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1118907 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 7380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.