AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey guys sorry to disrupt our weekend off, good to see our SP...

1. 454 Posts.

Hey guys sorry to disrupt our weekend off, good to see our SP held strong which I's a good sign.

What's everybody's thoughts on a Public Relations Officer? I have been considering all avenue's at which we can counter act the garbage that has been continuously broadcasted on different media outlets especially Solomon news outlets... I was also rehashing the ABC news reel which i was disappointed cause they generally analyse both sides of the story I'n which they didn't even come close I'n the last press release (in a sense).
    We as informed holders, know and understand the true situation, but maybe it's time for Axiom to hire a "respected" individual to defend and promote Axiom I'n the positive perspective which it honestly should be already. I fully understand when we are dealing with countries such as the Solomons they generally speak for the guy with the fat bank account.
    IMO we need someone "respected" by the people such as an old PM or person that the people look up to, to see Axiom for what it I's and promote it I'n a positive way. We have a possible 60billion at stake which will fund all other ventures and more, y not hire a PR person?
    I respect and understand Axiom keeping quiet and showing the facts, but it's obvious these "crooks" won't give up by now and not anytime soon, and it obviously shows us as holders what this resource I's really worth.

This I's just a thought, would love some feed back, have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.