GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

time for a reality check, page-3

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Pussinboots make up your mind.You say Harley's deadline is Aug. then at the end you say , We need to move now. wtf?

I don't think you understand how the real world works. Posco is likely to stump up what $80M + if as has been quoted round hc they take a 40% stake.
    if Cobrun costs $200M then Posco is up for $80M (40% of capex).
    If you think any corporate on the planet will be stumping up that sort of money and as you put it, " Posco like the asset. Whether a new MD takes over or ot won't change this view." Complete rubbish. Like the asset.? The asset includes the management and the board. You can't play with words and say that it is just about ore. it's not . its about everything.

Mine isn't a scare tactic, it just takes in my view of how juniors develop assets and get them financed. You are arguing it is all about management. has the thought hit you that Dupont and Posco are saying the same thing, it is all about management. I go with the strong hands of Dupont - which is a no brainer and Posco which I think is highly likely. In the last quarter they signed up Dupont and have advanced considerably with posco. Excuse me - you want to kick out Harley and the directors? again, wtf?
    This isn't scare tactics, this is common sense.
    cheers
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.