time for action

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ITS TIME, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

When I think of Julia Gillard, I admit I despise the woman, and I am fed up with her and the Labor Party's handling of many issues that are impacting on Australians. Australians have no respect for her; she is floundering at the helm of running the country and seriously lacks the statesmanship to be Prime Minister. Also for her to attend the Royal Wedding when admitting to be a Republican is hypocritical, full or her own self-importance and an extravagant cost to the taxpayer. The Governor General of Australia represented Australia.

Under her leadership we have seen the failure of, and public outcry over the education-building revolution, carbon tax, mining tax and the illegal boat people debacle. Not forgetting she was involved in the pink bat insulation program and the $900 stimulus package handout that is estimated to have seen $75M in the hands of oversees recipients.

Last week thousand of Australians lined the streets to honor our ANZACS. The men and women who fought and sacrificed their lives to protect our way of life, standard of living and freedom of speech. Gillard is not upholding these values and protecting our shores.

Julia Gillard (who I refuse to call my Prime Minister because she didn't get the mandate by the people to hold that position) disregards the voice of the majority of Australians to address the illegal boat people coming to the country. Her latest policy is to send 800 of our illegal refugees to Malaysia but in return we are to take 4,000 of their illegal refugees over the next 4 years at a cost to the taxpayer of approx $292M. I agree with Tony Abbott's wife "is this an April Fool's Joke"?.

I am angry when I hear refugees receiving medical care, housing, and legal assistance at a cost to taxpayers. My grandparents, parents and I have paid taxes in this country to ensure a decent life, and standard of living. Many Australians are waiting for medical attention for life threatening operations or quality of life. I know for a fact that refugees are given priority over Australians regarding health issues. It is an absolute disgrace, and outrage that these people who come here illegally are cared for more than our own people. To hell with Julia Gillard and the Labor Party. You are pathetic in governing this once great nation.

In 2001 when we were being flooded with illegal boat people I went on TV and radio announcing that we should process them off shore. A week later Howard came out with the policy to process them on Christmas Island. Julia Gillard needs to re-introduce the temporary protection visa, when it is safe they will be sent back home. The crew of the boats will be sent back to Indonesia to do a minimum of 20 years jail. The refugees will not be able to bring their families out if granted refugee status.

Why would anyone destroy their papers if they were genuine refugees, an estimated 87% do this. We must also look at those coming in by plane, which is more than by boats. Our Government under the leadership of Gillard is weak and pathetic.

A lot of Australians are putting faith in Tony Abbott as leader of the Opposition to address this issue. We are, who we are, and this is thanks to the ANZACS. We don't owe anything to the UN or the rest of the world.

Bring on an election, Tony block supply in the Senate as Frazer did before the Greens take over in July.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.