UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Time for action

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Orbimed please put in place someone who can run a company instead of the bumbling people we just had. I would also like you to explore if the discovery fund was an intentional transfer of funds out the company or just negligence. Either way a law suit should follow. Who borrows money from an off shore company with unknown directors with conditions that are immediately broken to great gain to the unknown parties, we have been kept in the dark with the explanation of client confidentiality and then the secret room was opened at ms review to all to see. So insto investors can see it but we can't ? The first move Amgen made was to get rid of the dr and Alan. I wonder what they saw it that room, was it gross waste of funds, total mismanagement, the transcripts of the talbot call ? The mind boggles. I doubt it was a handful of aces more like a couple of jokers. Amgen have the ability to make this company successful. Those that may have purposely lined their own pockets via the discovery fund need to be investigated. If there was negligence then that is also cause for a claim. Borrowing money from an offshore company, with unknown directors in a jurisdiction hard to prosecute is not normal practice. Why turn there ? Questions need to be answered and not forgotten about. We need Amgen and orbimed who I have the greatest respect for to totally gut this ship and rebuild it. The clown has leftthebuilding do let's have an announcement stating what is fact and what we now know is BS. Give this company some credibility and let's show that with the right products and right management we can make great profits. Show AS how it should be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.