UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

There is no one who holds this share that is not hurting....

1. 1,073 Posts.
    There is no one who holds this share that is not hurting. Everyone has lost money on this. Average down all you want, take as many buying ops as you can afford and you are still at a loss. This company ever since listing in America has been on a downward slide. The amount of times I have heard wait, price increase imminent, aces about to be played etc etc. now we ain't for new management. Why ? Because our old management sucked. The ones every one had so much faith in. Mistakes have been made and serious mistakes. Who's accountable or is that also a trade secret ? AS biggest punishment is to be kept on the payroll for another 2 years. So can someone answer me this What are we producing in our football oval size premises ? What happened to biodel ? What happened to abbvie ? Have they been told to wait as we have ? Was our situation so desperate our own source for a loan was a Cayman island loan shark company with a cloak of secrecy as to who profited and who approved such an agreement. Why was Alan booted before a replacement was found ? Did orbimid think leaving him in charge was such high risk he had to go post haste ? If the share price is at 15 cents how long should we wait till we get concerned? Would ten cents be a more appropiate value before people started to ask questions that need answering? If you can't add a little humor into posts then all that's left is so depressing then it's hard to put a smile on ones face. Am I hurting ? Well I have lost over half a million. Others more but it's all relative. What causes me more pain is the fact no one is being held accountable for the discovery fund fiasco, the losing of biodel, the goings on that put us so close to bankruptcy, and all the time saying the deals are confidential. We can't reveal numbers or names. So I am sorry but the faith I had in the secret deals has gone. We need to know what the hell is going on with this company. Waiting for a new CEO is not the answer. We deserve a letter stating facts, explanations, a direction and who is responsible and possibly liable for the situation we are in. You expect more from my posts? Well I expect more from the company! Let's have a simple vote thumbs up on this post if you are not happy the way this company has been managed over the last year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.