OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

If I recall correctly, someone started a thread sometime back...

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If I recall correctly, someone started a thread sometime back calling for an EGM, or at least some answers. That thread seemed to die so as a very long suffering shareholder I believe it's time to resurrect it and call for change within OGX.

Just how long are we going to wait for an announcement about the results from September? Are we going to have to wait until the last day of the last weekend of October or are we going to get nothing more than what I suspect was smoke and mirrors with the 50 gm/day we were told they achieved in the last two days of July. I'd like to see the evidence that they actually produced this by way of a sales receipt or something similar.

How long are we going to put up with all the broken promises and cash drain? We are being diluted into oblivion and I have to reluctantly agree with some of the negative people on this page that the CN's would appear to be a last gasp at survival unless we shareholders band together and force some change.

I have grave concerns about the CIL testing and the planned response to the results. The initial Gekko plant was not suitable for the task and I fear something similar may happen again. I want to know what steps are being taken to ensure that any new plant purchased with what are now very scarce funds will be up to the job. Our management team have quite clearly demonstrated thus far that they don't have the necessary expertise so are we using someone suitably qualified in this area to advise us. If not, why not?

Where are the results from some of the exploration that we were promised? Actually, did they even do this work? So many broken promises and disappointment that I really don't know whether I believe anything this company tells me any more.

Are our management's goals aligned with shareholders or are they just puppets on strings? I certainly haven't seen anything that engenders much confidence. This company should have been a profitable entity by now. They can blame the past management all they like but nothing appears to have changed.

Yes, I am disgruntled. Yes, I have lost many thousands of dollars and should have sold out. I believed what I was being told and more fool me.

Time for an EGM and some answers people.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.