OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Time for an EGM, page-34

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Sounding like a broken record, but the plant isnt the issue. Management team #2 reported in August last year that they were getting +70% recoveries and Management team # 3 said this year they were getting 90% recoveries. leaching results have been available for years and most recent ones are on company website. The continuing diversion of mentioning the plant is done so as to remove our focus on the single issue that the mine isnt producing.

If i was getting +70% recoveries from a plant, (90% as OGX said in Jan this year) i wouldnt be spending any money on leaching or flotation, or diverting our attention again with 'third party tests' ("mates" of the COO.... but what about the several third party professional results that the company already has????) I'd be putting as much ore through the plant as possible to get 70% of the gold.

Why arent they doing this given they can recover whatever goes to tails later? They havent got the ore to process.

Why not put the high grade tails through and get 70% of them ? There are no high grade tails (read technical report on company website)

WHy not put the high grade ore that was classified as waste through ? There isnt any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.