OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

No, we did not take delivery of HM4, as I mentioned in my site...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    No, we did not take delivery of HM4, as I mentioned in my site visit report, Richard said that the plant would need to be "tuned" differently to handle the tailings. That is one of the reasons for the CIL test, it will tell us the best way to process the tailings and give a more accurate indication of the grades to expect. It is my understanding that if they go with a ball mill and flotation tank set up, they will be able to run the tailings through then and have a very gold rich concentrate to send to a third party CIL or process it ourselves in our furnace.. That is my understanding at any rate,, lets see what comes out in the update..

Just on the CIL testing, it is more than strictly a put it in one end and see what comes out the other end. It will be a very comprehensive report covering everything from ball mill gravity recovery to CIL and second CIL treatment.. We will learn a lot from it and give the company a few alternatives to how better recover our gold. Looking forward to seeing it, I hope it will be out soon...
    Last edited by jimone: Typo 27/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.