FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

time for an on market share buyback of 5%

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Gents,

sorry for repeating myself,but it needs its own thresad,but i think this is rather important for the company to act on NOW as it will settle any uncertainty about FML's current financial situation and remove any percieved vulnerability.

Maybe just maybe FML should announce an on market share buyback and add extra wealth to those holding FML shares already,clean out DB's 3.7% and tickle the shareprice,for the total cost of what? $10m all-up.Cheap at half the price and would get rid of 200m or so shares that not so long ago they sold for $15m or so,or traded for CRE shares at 7,7c value.Not a bad return for a year.50% reduction on nothing upfront,for $5m cash equivalent extra profit to shareholders.

That's a different sort of gold mining,hopefully DT and the board hasn't forgotten,it's an easy way to add to remaining shareholders wealth,for little effort.
    That's also the cash cost margin on 10,000 ounces lost production missed prior to christamas,which caused so much distress,without having to mine it,without the other expenses and would highlight how savvy they are to boot.

What an even greater bargain that would make current buys and signal something very very positive to the market.i.e. FML is now in a position of strength with cash coming in beyond existing site needs as it said would happen in 2012.Might help with a CRE settlement as well as any other deals in the wind.

Instaed of placing that $2m in a deposit account,it might be time to start using it for shareholders immediate benefit

Your thoughts and comments appreciated.

Fitnfam

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.