FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

time for an on market share buyback of 5%, page-11

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Great thread people. I agree that FML is about where it should be at this stage of the game. Potential is why I am in and in big. I started buying this thing at 1.7cents and have since topped up twice when it dipped below 5cents. Management is key here. I sure as shite are hoping they haven't bitten off more than they can chew. They have a lot of script out there and that is definitely deterring potential new investors. I have visited the tenements and operations in Coolgardie and listened to the faithful. It is time for FML to consolidate and get producing. CB DT and co know this big time. I have a feeling they will be fronting up at this years AGM with some favorable news for SH's. I wonder if Dean Goodwin is feeling any pressure lol. You won't see a divvie or a buyback out of these guys me thinks for at least 2-3 years. The CRE operations are FIFO and that doesn't come cheap so getting costs down will be possible but your not going to see miracles here. Coolgardie is still the hub and we need to keep that in mind well things settle in Laverton (by the way there are a couple of newish videos on the web site about TI and Lavo operations). The big concern is the gold price moving forward, that is major for us!!! You know what I mean....Expanding into a rising gold price blah blah...Lady luck is necessary I think, now well see who's got staying power. Management know about what shareholders want, we've told them all this before re: buybacks and divvies etc. Cash is king for us at the moment, along with sustained production and hitting some targets consistently. TI is just dream cream but you cannot do anything but hope, you certainly can't model it into the equation apart from it costs money to explore, no positives here until we hit some super-gene action. Personally I think a buyback is better than divvies as an initial strategy. It will give the market some confidence. Chuck, CB, DT they all know they don't want to work for majors and you cannot blame them, been there done that. Take overs are not what we want so I see a steady as she goes, meet target production figures at Tindals, consolidate production at Lavo, get rid of CRE, sustain current gold price, prove up TI virgin type of future for us mid term anyway. It's now time for FML to graft an existence, rapid expansion is fine, now prove you can handle it type scenario. My money is where my mouth is but hey it's easier for me as I believe in Gold being real money:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.