FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

time for an on market share buyback of 5%, page-16

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I would like to draw your attention back to this post from a few months back - in fact pick any thread you like, they are all of the same flavour generally

I point this one out - "Buyback and/or dividend" that was robustly discussed as a viable alternative for all the "free cash flow" generated from "cash positive operations".

Cash and bullion position as it now stands is less than $6m (when you take away inaccessible bonds of ~ 13m). Now take away the $2m from the debt facility that they were never going to touch but did so just to "trigger the facility" and whatever they have drawn down since and you my friends are not staring at free cash flow, ripe for share buybacks and dividends as the rah-rah brigade would have you believe.

As these points were robustly discussed on this forum, anyone getting close to scoffing at this ridiculous proposition was systematically berated and worse still, had the indignation of having their posts "thumbed down" - oucheeee

Now let’s turn our attention to the present and what do we see. Well I would suggest the same travesties are being perpetuated on those daring to raise pertinent yet worrisome points from the quarterly – duck your heads, here come the “thumbs down” brigade wearing their FML supporters uniform (picture here if you will, the marauding angry mob wearing the Freo Dockers colours, purely because their symbol is an anchor and I find that funny).

And before you tell me to sell, move on, jam my head up my own behind etc – I apologise for the Freo comment.

Now for something a little more serious – actually, no, I’m done!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.