SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Time For An Update, page-4

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Not sure I buy the speculation about another entity forcing the price low. I can't see the benefit, if they get to the stage that a t/o is in play, I believe that other potential purchasers would come into play which would just force the price back up. I've followed plenty of shares, seen plenty of speculation about manipulation, but I've never seen any material result from the alleged manipulation.

If a bigger company wanted SSH they could have put a reasonable offer on the table and tried to get round the poison pill through negotiation. The potential of the cpulse tech (see latest SA report) makes a friendly, if more costly, much more likely than a hostile t/o following a trashed price.

Maybe the reason for the drop is the simplest one - trial halt, CEO and others departures, funding issues, lack of news, leads to unstoppable momentum.

I remain positive, the technology is worth billions, new people joining, still a functioning company, and it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.