HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Time for an update, page-10

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi Xrated,

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, I cant entirely agree.

Companies do not report on a weekly basis (or any other frequency) unless they have something meaningful to report.

Idle talk, lots of media releases (and spruiking) is just that and will be dismissed by any serious investor.  Large companies report often because they are obliged to - they often have many projects in multiple locations, they frequently have change in substantial holdings notices (and many others) to comply with listing regulations  , and, they have staff assigned to these tasks alone.

Hillgrove is a small company - you need to understand that their office (admin') is basically a two person operation, thats right, the CEO and the CFO do practically everything including running the business and juggling multiple tasks on multiple fronts - they run on "the smell of an oily rag" and just putting together the necessary quarterlys etc. is a sizeable task while keeping the wolves at bay and trying to work out the major decisions confronting them.  

If there is any good news of a  material nature I am sure they are as eager to release it as you or I am to hear it.

If I am sounding like a defensive apologist I dont mean to be- just trying to add some perspective.   When they have compiled exploration results I am sure we will hear. When they have a deal on the PHES I am sure we will hear.  When the Quarterly is released in a few days we will have some more to chew over and you should have your fill .

ps   great to see volume increasing - need some churn at these prices.

cheers    Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.