NVX 1.64% 62.0¢ novonix limited

Hi Rusty,The Quarterly cash flow and activities report should be...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Hi Rusty,

The Quarterly cash flow and activities report should be coming in around the end of the month.
    Hopefully it will give some indication of the progress on the instillation and commissioning of the one thousand tonnes per annum advanced anode materials plant.
    What i would like to know is their progress with the potential "Beach head" customers that they have mentioned. As was stated in a video with Dr. Chris Burns and Phillip St Baker last year they are hoping to be cash positive in this Calendar year. If this does turn out to happen it will be a great outcome for our investment.
    It would be helpful to learn more about the Mining lease progress as this will be big news when and if it is approved.
    The Novonix battery testing side of the company seems to be growing at a reasonable rate.
    The automotive industry seems to be coming to the realization that consumers are wanting to be able to buy electric cars and they are all getting on the band wagon, with multiple companies providing the Electric models now. I notice that some of the less expensive models have reasonable ranges, but they need to get more out of them and if Novonix are able to get into providing battery materials that provide extended range compared to their competitors, that will be a huge step for them.
    In my opinion (for what it's worth) i think that there will be some good news coming out in the first half of the year.
    We will have to wait and see.

Ed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.010(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $305.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 60.5¢ $342.7K 555.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 13161 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.