ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Gottalovevmt. I wasn't suggesting that the market was "factoring...

1. 21,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Gottalovevmt. I wasn't suggesting that the market was "factoring in a failure". I was just replying to your post and indicating that the current share price seemed to contradict your concern that the market had already factored in a positive result and that it thought that CTR was only "worth" 1.1 cents, even with an oil strike.
    Quite the opposite.

IMO, that gives those that think the opposite a unique opportunity to still get in at these prices, contrary to the current share price being the best that the market thinks CTR is "worth". It looks clearly to be being manipulated for whatever reason.

I am tending to agree that this S.P. certainly does not represent the S.P. that one would be expecting with all the pre-drill hype and the expectation of cracking into a "behemoth" oil discovery.

I couldn't imagine the likes of "The Next Oil Rush" believing that the S.P. would now be at 1.1 cents so close(500 feet) from the first target to that "behemoth".

If you really believe that the well will prove to be the success that many on this forum expect, then, the only "concern" that you should have now is how many you can afford to buy.

And Gazzaa has still not answered where all of these shares are that this "individual" is alegedly buying. When will he/it submit a Substantial Shareholder notice as I indicated previously, over 20% of the Issued Capital has been traded this year. Is Dazzaa suggesting that a large number of individuals are acting in concert to set up a huge sell off to that "individual" who, at best will still probaly end up with less than that 20%, or, if it is RRS, nowhere near a controlling interest and they already have a seat on the Board.
    This company has more conspiracy theories than even Machiavelli could imagine. Can't wait to read the epilogue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.