QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

time for another move, page-4

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "........the love you have shown for this stock over the past 6months...its about to reward your loyalty soon."

Oi ! What do you mean six months ? It's at least two or three years if you take in NEO.

In fact it FEELS like Six years HARD LABOUR ! Talk about a labour of love !

Oh so my loyalty is to be rewarded eh ?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm Even I am sceptical about that suggestion and I have to pinch myself to check that it is me who is saying that !

I have had many moments when I thought the breakthrough was just about to happen.
    I thought Citrus was to be the big breakthrough. Hmmmm well there was some truth in that as I think they struck the Pacific ocean underneath there somewhere wasn't it.

Then, of course we had the Cib Haz .......oooops. Come on just needs a bit more of a squeeze. Nope not a drop.

Okay so recently we have managed to make a few arrangements one way or another and there may be another bit of a dabble at Bullseye.....sometime.

And we have a couple of possible prospects with Salinas if only a few more companies would stroll up with a cheque book.

It is all so slow at the moment. We have Guijarral Hills to have a go at too if only someone would come along there as well and take an interest.

Forgive me stuverine for lowering my loyalty halo a bit tonight but the train didn't exactly leave the station the other day and while there is a bit of hissing and spitting going on that's about it.

Oh tomorrow may well be a better day or it may be another bitter day. No it could be a better day. I will have had a sleep by then and dreamed of little choo choos puffing merrily through the countryside flanked by oil donkeys with big QPN signs on them.
    Oh can't wait to get off to bed.
    Night Night. Don't let the ASX bite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.