SEN 6.67% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

time for another trade, page-8

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Stokdog, I personally think Smugglers comments were fair enough. If you check it out, you will find that each time that AS has taken up a position with an ASX company (and he has been involved with a few listed entities), he tends to purchase shares as part of his corporate strategy. He continues that form with Senetas which I think is a good thing. He is quite a wealthy guy so while $100,000 might be a lot to most, to him it may just represent a low risk investment and position. I am not sure if it was funded through a Directors loan or fees but given recent events, I suspect not. Simply stated, he bought a parcel of shares on market as part of his strategy of having equity in the companies that he is involved in. Smugglers example of Mark Pallister is fair and illustrates that just because a Director buys shares in a company, any company, it does not necessarily equate to something of any great significance happening behind the scenes.

Senetas appear to be going in the right direction with less hype and rhetoric in SEN Mark 11. Straight down the line and transparent. Perhaps for those who have taken a pasting (like myself) on Senetas over recent years, maybe waiting to see the 2008 guidance at the AGM and hopefully the Q1 actuals may make some sense.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.254K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98974 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 208000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.