So much hate in a thread, i wood be surpised if the burden of...

1. 148 Posts.
    So much hate in a thread, i wood be surpised if the burden of carrying such gr8t weight of hate has not left most of you trapped in your own homes with only fears and obesity 4 companionship (i can wish).

So many have been baited in too revealing that which lies beneath you all is a layer of excessive h8t. The thread should have been named “hook_line and sinker” 4 unmasking those who clearly desire a closed society devoid of compassion or sympathy but exceeds in biometrics and decimal systems . Such unevolved infantile mental development is systemic in a world governed via the minds of socially inept politicians, theoretical mathematicians and psychiatry’s sycophants. Pointless to speak in words so alien as empathy and altruism to the clueless narcissistic psychopath.

The likes that regurgitate the verbal diarrhoea contained in many a post within this thread are part of the mindset who spew forth the pseudoscience “climate change” the ultimate oxymoron. To oddly even deb8te such mediocrity as casting the carbon atom, that which is the most sublime
    creation in all the cosmos as the arch enemy of life is and makes no mistake about this, is the very essence in the extreme of blasphemy is beneath me.

Same goes big nose.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.