time for australia to harden up on boat people, page-241

1. 927 Posts.
    I think they were fighting for a culture based on shared values and respect. I dont think we all share the same values anymore or respect each other anymore. Its more like a hotel with the guests coming and going and everyone seeing the writing on the wall and grabbing what they can.

Nowadays people seem to think its their human right to migrate.

As a general rule multi-cultural societies are more violent. Please challenge me on this. Lets have a quick review:

US
    South Africa
    Balkans
    Rwanda
    Brazil
    Sudan
    and now sadly UK and large parts of Europe have been "enriched" and are going that way

The point is with the western countries is they have moved from a post-war state of relative stability (which was fought for) towards a state of rising crime and instability. Can see that trend increasing with Rudd's plan to increase the population to 35 million - unless we get people with sensible western values to migrate.

As usual with these debates I must add "Im not racist, really not" but "culturalist" absolutely!

I actually dont have too much problem with the illegals as they are just the tip of the iceberg and hence a red herring. But we should protect the borders nonetheless.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.