GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

time for bulk emails to dye?

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    How do you all feel about pooling together our thoughts into an email, that gets our message across about giving us as much actual detail as possible before the SPP. I've emailed them 3 times in the past on various things and only ever had one response. If we all email the same message, they can't ignore us (can they?).

I just get the feeling they won't give us much, if anything, in terms of real information before the SPP and hide behind the partner confidentiality stuff. But if this SPP results in a low take up and an overhang of stock for Austock to get rid of, it could push the SP into single digits and then if they do actually need more cash down the track we're going to end up with a HUGE number of shares on issue and even if one day it all falls into place, our holdings may still be worth bugger all due to the number of shares issued. As far as I am concerned, this has to be a turning point in the SP or what has been a complete shambles till now could result in complete disaster for one of the most exciting companies around (at least based on my belief in DSC being a potential game changer). DYE HAVE to get this SPP right and the only way it will be a success, is if they share some of the actual details that makes them feed us very general positive messages on a regular basis. I know they can't tell us some things for their partners sake, but seriously, do we almost have to go belly up because of it? Surely they can give us A LOT more than they have...

Can people reply to this thread with their thoughts about what we think could have been (should have been) told to us but hasn't been. I'll put it all together as a suggested email template and post it here, get you to all check it and suggest changes then I'll post a final version and we can all send them a copy of it via the investor relations part of the website and/or to various email addresses at DYE.

Don't worry about trying not to repeat things that have already been suggested, and don't worry about trying to get everything into one post if you keep adding bits and pieces over the day in several posts it's all good. If people can add the correct names, terminology, etc to thoughts that have already been put forward that'd be awesome too. I'll try to sift through it all tonight and put forward a suggested email for you all to check tomorrow, then we could look at having something final by tomorrow night or Thursday morning at the latest.

For starters:

We need every detail about the position of the Tata project that is possible to give within the scope of the partnership confidentiality stuff (open to ideas of what info this could be...) This might require them to think hard about what they could tell us, but there has to be something more than they have to date without compromising Tata's commercial position.

TIMO - what ever happened to it, are they making selling anything? If not when if ever will it be? DYE are majority JV partners in this so surely the complete lack of info is not because of commercial sensitivity to the partner?

Pilkington - Early days I know, but are they on track for milestone one, can they give us an interim update before first milestone has been achieved...

Surevolt - What the heck is going on with it.

Auto projects/products - What the heck are going on with these?

That Japan funding they won last year but had to make a decision about going ahead with it by 31 Dec. Are they pursuing it or have they given up on it? Has it started already or did they get a waiver to do it later than 31 Dec?

US Funding what are they applying for from the govt? What $ value could it be. What are the chances of actually receiving it.

What are they applying for funding wise from the Australian govt. When could it come through?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.