CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Big thumbs up Defabs..I sent this email to investor services...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Big thumbs up Defabs..

I sent this email to investor services this morning..

"Dear Investor Services,

Can someone on the board please explain how this aggregation plan is fair when comparing the major liquidity issues facing other funds in relation to CER? This plan bails out those funds at the expense of CER.

Surely a better deal could have been struck on all fronts, including the litigation securities(CATS).. i mean blind freddy can see that the other funds will escape liability and CER will be left to pick up the pieces.

I cannot comprehend how a diligent and supposedly 'independent' board of CER can approve an aggregation which obviously is solely based on Net Asset Values.

I now understand by virtue of the above that the board just intends to go along for the ride, while us shareholders are left wondering why we even bothered risking our hard earned.

This plan is totally unacceptable and i for one will definitely be voting a 'NO' on all and any counts that the board puts forward.

Regards,

------

Ps; CER board should add another resolution to the proposal, and that is a wind up be proposed.. shareholders might get a better outcome to whats planned."

don't think i'll get a reply though..

We should put your plan to the board as an additional resolution to be voted on..I'm in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.