SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Time For Change Is Now, page-23

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Mate it's really really simple. Stop catastrophising every little delay.

We are basically a 2 man operation. A 2 man operation which has done nothing short of an exemplary job to date in terms of carefully spending the pennies we have, in terms of obtaining promising tenements and in terms of trying to get maximum bang for people's buck. Peter has delivered time and again and he has substantial skin in the game here in terms of his own personal risk. He's in the same boat as you, I and everyone else here and he will either share the same rewards if it goes well or the same pain if it all goes tits up.

Understandably it's frustrating we have to wait for results to arrive back from the lab and for yet more drilling to happen after that round to hopefully begin figuring out what we really have here but that's just the way the world works. Work doesn't just do itself, there are legal and geological protocols to be observed IF requirements are met and there are major delays EVERYWHERE around the world right now in terms of drill rigs, logistics, getting staff and getting results back from Labs. I challenge you to find me a mining project right now that won't be looking down the barrel of exact same set of problems we are. It's just the way of the world at the minute.

So expecting a penny stock (which has performed very well this year might I add) to pump out announcements and results like they're some global major going gangbusters with billions of dollars of private resources to throw at drilling programs and assays is simply moronic and in need of a serious reality check. it's just unrealistic. And as previously pointed out by Whatsupwithbas, you should be extremely grateful for what you already have because unlike many out there, we're actually still afloat and you're probably ahead at the moment.

It takes usually between 10 and 15 years to get a mine up, IF it actually gets up. It takes time. And God forbid, we don't have success on this next hole, then we could be looking at more delays. Rather than tossing your toys and demanding the head of the one guy who's actually keeping us afloat right now and keeping the company moving forward, why don't you actually learn to put the keyboard down and show some patience? Because I guarantee you, if you can't actually learn to stick it out here for the long haul (and I do mean years and years) without losing your nerve, you're never gonna see that Ferrari you keep harping on about and you may as well sell up and move on if you think something else is gonna get you there quicker.

At the very least, it will be to the benefit of all the other holders who won't have to put up with your bipolar mood swings and your regular undermining of people's confidence in Peter and the company every time you get your panties in a twist.

Read the room. Stop tossing your toys.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 06/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 649715 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 649716 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.